Thursday, September 28, 2006

"Our Backyard"
O.k., so I was able to even put a picture on! Getting better already! I am really excited about this, because I just moved to a new city, and I miss my family alot! And now I can keep in touch without a huge phone bill! For those of you who don't know, we just moved to Las Vegas, and even though we have a little culture shock, all is well so far! I am from Utah so sin city, is a bit different! We have wonderful family,(most of them in Utah), and we miss them all very much, but I really miss my mom! She is and always has been my anchor in life! Cole really likes his job here, and we are slowly adjusting! I love the warm weather, and don't miss the cold! It is very scenic here, very green, and I love palm trees. I met some new scrapbook friends last night, and I am excited about that! I was starting to wonder if scrapbook was a foreign word here. They say their is even scrapbook stores YEAH!!! I am slowly learning my way around, found the mall, (most important things first) and then the grocery store, and even target. So things are slowly looking up! We go to the gym at nights as a family, and we all enjoy that! Well Y'all keep in touch, and I will post more soon. Annilee

0 comments: