
Dogs leave pawprints on your HEART!
So there is a story behind these pictures. When we were in Utah, staying at my parents the kids wanted to take their own pictures! So my mom gave them a disposable camera, and let them go to town. She really even debated on getting it developed thinking it might be a waste to develop. Considering a 6 and 8 year old were behind the lens!!! But she did, and then she called me, and said "you won't believe the pictures they took, and just how well thought out they were." So she sent them to me, and they had really taken the time, and thought out each picture they took! They had Kidder swimming in the canal after the ball (which he did all summer with the neighborhood kids). They took pictures of the hawks nest, and of each other. They were better than any photo session, I have taken!!! Here is just a couple, but they make good memories! I think Kidder is having the hardest time here. He is used to open land, and many neighbor kids. The more kids around the happier he is! And my parents still have people coming to the door asking if Kidder can play. And I don't think he is the only one having withdrawls, my dad keeps calling telling us he misses us, and I'm sure he does, but I can tell you who he misses the very most....... and that would be KIDDER!!!
Not to much going on here today. Just the normal laundry, cleaning, kids baths, lunch, and when Cole gets home we will go to the gym. I am trying to put together my Halloween costume, I have to dress up for bunco, and I am not telling what I will be, but I will post a picture soon!!! O.k. so today I am most thankful for Cole, I couldn't live without him!!!
Wednesday, October 04, 2006
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, October 04, 2006




2 comments:
I will keep reading until' you say that you are most thankful for me one day! Remember, my plane ticket is refundable! Actually it probably isn't. lol. Thanks for checking out my page. You can read my blogs too if you click on them. I don't know if you knew that or not, however, I don't think you can comment unless you are a member of myspace.com, but I am not sure. Anyways, see you soon. Take care. Love Chelsey
I will keep reading even after you say that you are most thankful for me! Although you wish I could read your stories the absolute minute that you post them, I sure do emjoy reading them when the rest of the world is asleep and I am awake. I agree with Dad - you are doing a great job with this blog and this is a great way for you to update everyone regarding your new and exciting life in the big city. Now that Chelsey is on board (with the blog type thing), you need to get Kerry doing it too so that we can see daily pictures and read the current events taking place at the Kuna Toolson household. Oh - and I'm not cringing too terribly at your grammar/spelling; however, there are a couple of common words that we should discuss soon(lol). (You asked for that one). Wish we could be there for the baptism but will see you shortly after. Love ya, from your anonymous mother :)
Post a Comment