Tuesday, October 24, 2006




These are the moments.....
So here is the big day!!! Tylie looked so beautiful, and everything went so well! Up at the top is a picture of the boys after the confirmation. They also sang such a wonderful song! The third guy to the right is Ted Snow, he is Grandpa Franks brother, and we were so happy he could make it. It was nice to have most of the family there, it made it very special! We all went to the Branding Iron (a really yummy steakhouse in Pine Valley) later that night. Some of the guys had gruffy beards goin on, cuz it was the dear hunt! But they all cleaned up very nice, as you can see! Well I don't have much time today, I am cleaning houses, and I have my own to do also, before we leave. I pretty much came home unpacked, and am now packing again. We had a blow-out on our tire on the way home from Pine Valley, (that is a whole other story). So Cole is out trying to get it fixed so we can make yet another 8 hour trip both ways. Hopefully this one is not as eventful as the last. Tomorrow, I am going to post the poem, my mom wrote especially for Tylie, and her baptism. It was beautiful!!! Love, Ya'll to pieces. Annilee Sorry about the formatting, when you have alot of pictures, it messes things up, so just pretend they are all together. It drives me crazy!

0 comments: