Saturday, November 11, 2006

The only time housework comes before scrapbooking.....is in the dictionary!
O.k. Sara this one's for you!!! So those of you who are wondering, yes I am leaving for the cruise in 4 hours, and yes I have been out scrapbooking! I might as well just stay up till it's time to go, and sleep on the plane! I have been running aroung like mad for the last week, so sorry for not posting! I shouldn't have gone scrapbooking tonight, but I did, and like always I rather enjoyed myself! Got alot done, spent quality time with friends, ate alot, and even met my first male scrapbooker! Sara didn't think I would post by the time I left, so this is for her! We took some pictures tonight so if I don't post them it means I didn't get them in time! I love it, cuz I am getting Justiel more, and more addicted with each scrapbook event she attends, we are working on some great Christmas presents and we even took her picture doing it, cuz she said everyone is going to say "who did you pay to do this"? So we have living proof! K well this is the official countdown In 6 hours, and 15 minutes, we will be leaving for the airport! I am so excited, and will give all the details as soon as I get home! (o.k. maybe the next day after I recover)! I think it is soooo true you need another vacation, after the real vacation just to get back into the swing of things! I love you all, and will be thinking of you as I am sipping margaritas in the Caribbean! Annilee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

have fun on your cruise and i am :(
i missed last night!