
Share Goodness,Demonstrate Kindness, Celebrate Love....
I had to share this picture, I love it!!! Stetson is only 7 weeks here, and look at that grin! And what makes the picture even better is we got Teigen (who has a huge phobia of babies) Not only to hold him, but to smile also! Tylie is doing much better, just can't send her back to school, till it's been a week! She was only contagious earlier on when she was fevered, and I hate that she is missing school, cuz I have to pull her out again in a week for the cruise! For those of you who haven't already heard my bragging, and excitement, I have a wonderful, giving, loving aunt and uncle who are taking our whole family on a carribean cruise!!! I know I know, every one wants to be adopted into our family, but sorry guys to late for butt kissing!!!! No really we are sooooo excited, our ship is called the Jewel of the Seas. And it is huge, it has a waterpark for the kids, rock climbing wall, miniature golf, and any thing else you could ever want!! We are stopping in Cozumel, Cayman Islands, Key West, and Georgetown! So we can't wait!!!! We have been planning our whole lives events around the cruise, so I don't know what we'll do when it's over! We love you Bill, and Dixie, and can't wait to spend time with the whole Toolson gang!! We always have fun together,but this will be extra special!! Halloween was great fun, our ward goes all out for the trunk-or-treat with a d.j., cake walk, doughnut dunking, bobbing for apples,dancing, and people went all out on their trunks! I was impressed, Great Job Bermuda ward!!! Teigen woke up this morning, and the first thing he said, was "mom, I wish every day was Halloween"! Not me!!!! K take care, much love, Annilee
Wednesday, November 01, 2006
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, November 01, 2006




0 comments:
Post a Comment