Friday, December 15, 2006


Twinkle Twinkle Little Star, Do You Know How Loved You Are?

Here is stetson on the beach, this picture turned out so cute, even though I got in trouble from his very overprotective daddy! Because he got a few sand grains in his hand! He is so cute, and cuddly! Aunt Annilee gave him his first tommy hilfiger swimsuit, and matching hat! Today is the last day of school for a while yipee! I went in and took the teachers gifts, and cookies to both of the classes this morning! It is so much different here than Utah schools, just to get into the hallway to the childrens classes you pretty much have to sign your name in blood! O.k. so not quite that bad, but they take your picture, print you out a badge, and have to unlock the metal door. I know it's all for the safety of my kids, and thats o.k.! They came home with alot of goodies today, and Tylie told me one kid ate so much he was throwing up! But hey it's Christmas right? Anyway not much time, I went with a girlfriend today while the kids were at school, went to Baja Fresh, scrapbook store, michaels, and to the four seasons to see the wonderful decorations Fao Schwartz did in the hotel. They had a presidential suite you could go through that was decorated with toys and animals from the toy store. They did a very nice job, it was worth going too! So now I have to go catch up on all the motherly duties I neglected today, which we all know could take all night! But I'd rather play! Can't wait till Christmas! Luv U Much!!! Annilee

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable baby!