Friday, January 05, 2007


It has been said... We all are like kids, at Christmas Time!!!

Obviously!! Look at these two grown men hogging their childrens toys at Christmas! I think the older boys had more fun than the kids they were intended for! They were racing them with pellet guns in the other hand shooting each other! Yeah thanks Ben, and Sklar! Cole had welts the size of dimes for two days! So as you can see, I did get my pics from Walmart, after many hours in line, and some choice words under my breath! I was kind of bummed though, I forgot I used a disposable camera on these, cuz I ran out of film on Christmas, so they aren't the best quality, but it gives you an idea! Taysie's 4-wheeler is pink camo (doesen't Ben look great on it!) On Teigens is green camo! I finally got my computer fixed today! It is so nice to get on and not have a million pop-ups at the same time! It is really windy here today, and for Vegas it is very cold! TGIF everyone! We have the great joy of being dragged by our children to Chuck-E-Cheez tonight in Cole's own words (Chuck your cheez)! We are meeting some friends there tonight, and after bribing the kids with it for the whole week, I don't think I can get out of it! I am glad it's finally Friday, and I will be posting many more Christmas memories through out the week! Peace Out P.S. Check out Taysie in her pink p.j.'s robe, and slippers on her 4-wheeler! Those of you who know her, and Tylie know that it's very fitting!

0 comments: