Monday, January 01, 2007



A toast to the New Year... May it bring you Love, Health, and Happiness!
What a great time to ring in the New Year in Las Vegas! We had a great time last night! Got together with some friends, and like always had a great time! (we missed you Sara)! We had lots of great food, enjoyed each others company, and played the 80's Trivial Pursuit. K I thought I was an 80's girl all the way, but I sucked at that game! It's always nice when you have friends that have the connections. We were able to go up on some private parking garage, and watch the fireworks! Great View, and way less people than being on the strip! I am looking forward to the year 2007, I think it will be a better year than 2006, seeing how I spent more than half the year without my husband! I have many resolutions, and goals to be a better person, so I hope to fullfill as many as possible! This New Year could bring many changes in our lives once again, so I guess we will sit back, and hopefully enjoy most of the ride! For all those in blogger land, I hope to become a better blogger, and be able to really express myself over this next year! I have been having some technical difficulties with my computer, which is making it harder and harder to post, but hopefully after I make dinner for Cole's computer tech at work this week, we can get some answers! I am all about bribes! I hope to be a better friend, to all the dear friends in my life! I hope to be a better wife mother, sister, daughter, and to hopefully help many others along the way! I also hope to be in better physical shape by the years end! I hope to be emotionally, and Spiritually stronger, as the year progresses! So as I have been reflecting back over the years in my thoughts today, and trying to decide what pictures to post (since I haven't had time to go get my Christmas ones yet) I will leave you with some wonderful memories of years past..... HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, I missed you guys too. I hope to party another time with you fun gals and your families. I just think you are great, so mark your resolutions resolved! Have a great week getting back into the swing of things :) Love ya!