
Love is patient,love is kind.Love does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1corinthians 13:4-7
Happy Valentines Day!!!
I have been crazy busy today!!! I have lots to tell, and not alot of time tonight, so another post will follow tomorrow! I went to lunch with my husband today, and I got a new ipod, and ear thingies tonight for Valentines! Woo Hoo so I am pretty much going to be up all night long downloading, and bringing sexy back!To my ipod that is! (By the way Chris, I too stayed up until 11:00 on Grammy night just to see J.T. work it) And boy did he! And how about Shakira, that's the body I will get in the next life! HA HA. And Sara, I know I have been tagged, and I promise a post to follow that also! Pretty much lately I have to take it a day at a time! And being Valentines and all, I thank god every day for my Valentine! I love him more, and more every day! So to Cole, I could never live without you!!! I love you!!! And that said, I will catch you up on the Days of our Lives tomorrow! Talk about Drama Queen!!!
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, February 14, 2007




0 comments:
Post a Comment