
Springs greatest joy, without a doubt, is when it brings the children out!
This was last weekend in the pool! As you can see we got Kidder in although he wasn't very happy about it! He will do anything for his ball! The palm tree is my favorite! It is huge, and beautiful! In our new house we will definitely have palms, that's one thing I love about Vegas! Tylie still needs the floaties on her arms! My kids have taken swimming, but it obviously didn't do much good! So this year we are going to teach them how, what better way than having your own pool! She also had to be drug down the slide crying! She is sooo like her mom! When I was little our friends had a pool, and while my brother and sister were swimming laps around me, I would stand in the shallow end until my toes were bloody saying "LOOK AT ME GUYS"! We still laugh about it to this day! She still won't even go off the diving board. And before Teigen even got in the first time he went right of the diving board! That boy's a fish! But dad just so you know, I won't traumatize my girl by just jumping in with her, and scaring the living @#$% out of her!!! Ha Ha you knew that was coming! For those of you who haven't heard that story, when I was Tylie's age (and yes I was a wuss), my dad grabbed me, and just jumped in, and after I got all the water out of my nose, and realized I was still alive, I blame him for being terrified of the water! Luv Ya Dad!!! Anyway, I am actually attempting a casserole tonight, cuz Cole made me feel guilty when I asked him what he wanted for dinner, and his response was "Just something warm"! I admit, I hate to cook, and I really don't eat much dinner, so my poor picked on husband usually has to fend for himself! And we have been making him make lots of raspberry shakes lately, because we just got a new blender, and he can make a wicked shake! That even Tylie will eat! That's always a plus in our house if we can make a meal Tylie will participate in! Can't wait to come to Cache Valley! Luv Ya'll Annilee
Tuesday, March 27, 2007
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, March 27, 2007




0 comments:
Post a Comment