So today has not started out like I had planned! We have had a very restless weekend considering it is 95 outside, and our air conditioner conveniently went out! We have all slept every where else but in our own beds, and without going into detail with the least clothes on as possible! Our landlord (which is also our friend) has a friend of his flying here just to install them, but unfortunately he will not be here till Wednesday! I am pretty easy to please, and thought that would be o.k. but after last night I am feeling a little bitter about the whole thing! Tylie cried herself to sleep last night, and that was the straw that broke the camels back! So after I called him today he is moving up the flight! Let's hope it's SOON! Teigen really has no clue to the situation seeing how he is always too cold! We had to unwrap him from his blanket last night, because he had beads of sweat dripping down his body! But Tylie has always been my warmblooded child. Even as a baby she hated being wrapped up, and to this day never sleeps under the covers. She always hated the darling Gap sweatshirts, I always wanted her to wear, or the cute tights with the skirts. Forget it! If it's hot or itchy she will have none of it! So needless to say because I have had lack of sleep, I am now getting the ever dreaded migraine headache. Sara just blogged about the headache hangover, and I think tomorrow I too will be in the same boat! For those of you who have never experienced a true migraine..... well let's just say I hope you never do! It is the one thing that can put me completely out, and make me a totally different person! I have gotten them worse since I had my hysterectomy, and I don't know if it's a hormone thing or what. But I did finally go to a doctor here, for that reason, and because I have been here almost a year, and I decided I probably should get a doctor for the fam! Anyway she wants me to go have an MRI. I really don't think I need it, but she told me I am getting them waaaaay more than most people, and it's good to be on the safe side! So in the next week I guess I will make my way there. She also put me on some pill to take daily that is supposed to help prevent them. But like you Sara, I know for the most part my triggers, and lack of sleep is NUMBER ONE! So tonight I am getting some fans, and lets just hope we get a better nights sleep!!!
Monday, April 30, 2007
Posted by annilee at Monday, April 30, 2007




1 comments:
Heavy duty narcotics work too, like my fave, percocet. Hang in there and worse case scenario you hit up the holiday inn for a night :) See ya for lunch come hell or high headache, right?
Post a Comment