

This week we...
*Spent lots of time in the car!
*Had much quality time with many friends and family!
*All but Teigen got stomach flu, and spent at least one day in bed or in the bathroom praying to the porcelain gods!
*Definitely broke our diets, and gym routine.
*But had a wonderful Easter dinner.
*Broke down to and from Utah!
*Lost my cell phone on the interstate! HA HA HA CODY!
*Played tag with a 3 year old.
*Played name-it one to many times!
*Ate lots of Reese's peanut butter eggs!
*Had to change our outfit every time we held Stetson. (Good thing he's cute)!
*Had some retail therapy
*Got much relaxation.
*Cole was golfing more than not!
*Saw lots of cute babies.
*Had to smell dog breath all the way home!
*And finally just got a new car! WOO HOO
So as you can see it has been a very busy week! I still didn't get to do all I would like to have done! But that's what happens when you get sick on vacation! I have been once again having some internet problems so once it is fixed by TOMORROW! I will blog again!
Monday, April 09, 2007
Posted by annilee at Monday, April 09, 2007




2 comments:
yay yay! I want details. I feel like we have a lot to catch up on . . . I have been a not so great friend.
Cute baby!! Guess what? Skylar is sicker than sick now too. I have no idea how he got it since he was still in Alaska when we were all sick!!
Post a Comment