Tuesday, May 15, 2007





  1. 1. Most Saturdays we head to the driving range to practice up on the weeks golf lessons. On this particular Saturday we took some friends of ours, and went to the course, the park, and then to lunch after. We had a great time. They have two kids about the same ages as mine so we have great times together. I really try to take candid shots of my kids, but they were taught from an early age to "pose" for the camera, and now I can't get them to not pose for every single shot! Here is Tylie with her new clubs! She loves them, and takes golf very seriously! Hmmm wonder who she gets that from?
  2. 2. So I had a great weekend. My husband played in that celebrity poker tournament, and was having a great time sitting right next to Derek Jeter! He said there wasn't as many celebs as last year, but he did play some good cards, and was doing well in the tournament until he got escorted out!!! O.K. so after saying that I know I will need to explain. Well we all know Cole's a troublemaker, but actually that's not what happened this time. Long story short he was sitting at a table with a celebrity (who must not be to famous, cuz Cole had no clue who he was). Well he started to get very drunk, and was being very belligerent to all those at the table. Well there just so happened to be a handicapped guy at the table who was taking longer than normal to look at his cards, and make a move. So the unknown celeb (with little mans syndrome) was saying very rude things to this poor guy. So Cole informed the jerk that to get some respect at the table maybe he ought to give it! Well that didn't make mean guy to happy, and then he started taking his aggression out on my poor innocent husband! Ha Ha Ha. So Cole simply told the guy that somebody really should take him outside and kick his @&#!! Well little unknown celeb really didn't like that so he tattled on Cole to security, and with chips still on the table Cole was escorted out! Crazy Huh? Really the dealer should have stepped in way before that, but Cole said the guy had him intimidated too! So now you can all tease my hoodlum husband!!! So instead of going there to meet him, he met me at the birthday party and we had a great time! My kids literally stayed in their pool for 5 hours straight! We had a barbecue, and just hung out by the pool it ended up being a great relaxing day!
  3. 3. But that same troublemaker was very good to me on Mothers Day! He let me play the "It's mothers day card" all day! He offered to make me food, but because I'm a brat I told him I would rather eat out! So we went to Claim Jumper, and it was just O.K. I kind of thought it was way overpriced for the quality, but hey I picked it! And he paid so that's all that counts right? He also gave me the most thoughtful, sentimental, loving gift a husband could ever give..... MONEY!!! Yep not sure what to spend it on yet but that won't take me to long! Never does!!
  4. 4. The kids are still off track, and we are already running out of things to do! Cole just gave us tickets to the magical forest. I have no idea what or where it is, so if any of you have been there let me know! It is hard when you have OCD, and the kids are of track, because the house is never to my standards, and I have a hard time sleeping at night over it! No really I do!! But I have to try and overcome it and remember my kids will remember our times spent together way more than if we always had a clean house! Sherri, and I have had many discussions over this, because she too shares my disorder. That is why she just hired Justiels nanny!

0 comments: