


So I went to a towel party a while back, and since my kids are getting a little old for the cutsie little baby hooded towels, I got them these, and they love them!
Still not feeling well! And I'm pretty much sick of it! Tried to get ready for church on Sunday, and ended up in bed in tears! I am a very busy person, and hate to lay around so I am pretty much going out of my mind. Enough Already!
I get the stent out Friday, and hopefully that makes my life better! It is mentally challenging to not be myself, and my list of things to do is growing!
I just completed a video montage, and can't wait to show it! It is supposed to be for Teigens birthday on July 18th but might have to post it sooner! So until then.....Peace out
Monday, June 18, 2007
Posted by annilee at Monday, June 18, 2007




1 comments:
girl - you should take things slow - we want you to keep getting better!
love the spiderman towel - zack got an obi-wan kenobi towel but he saw the spiderman towel pic and now he wants one of them too!
Post a Comment