Thursday, July 19, 2007

O.k. so we have been busy at the Griffin household! We have had company the last two weekends, many parties and barbeque's, and two very sick kids for the last few days! I finally took them to quick care, seeing how when I called my doctors office, and told them I had two very sick kids, and the BIATCH that I had already had a run in with in the whole kidney stone saga said "We'll we can get one in"! Oh how nice of you hmmmmm let me see which kid do I love the most! So long story short I have officially fired that doctors office, and now I get to find another one, feel out all the paper work, have my records transferred and so on and so on! So if any of you have any good suggestions on a good primary care doctor, that might actually help in an emergency I would appreciate it! So after two hours at quick care they were officially diagnosed with Strep throat! But hey we just wouldn't be the Griffin's if we didn't come down with it at least once in a year! So today is their official day back to school, and I am now sanitizing the house up down, and around! And then when we pick them up today, we are leaving to go to Utah. We are going SLC to stay at my aunt Dixie's house! We do it once a year and always look forward to the family Bingo, and poker games! We are also celebrating all the Birthday's in the last couple months, and I have already been warned, I will need alot of trunk space for all the birthday loot, we will be bringing home. So it should be fun! I will post pics soon! Luv Ya'll

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sarah recommended her family practice doctor to me and I LOVE HER. Her name is Naz Wahab. Sounds really foreign and she might be Indian, but totally
American. She's probably in her early 30's and really pretty and she actually will TALK to you about whatever you're there for and is very patient and, from what I can tell, very knowledgable. She's in the office building on Eastern, behind Carrabbas. She was in the practice alone, but now has one other guy in there with her. Good luck. It sound like you need a new doctor.

chris jenkins said...

sorry to hear 'bout your doctor woes. i have been trying to get in for an annual but the doctor's office cancels me. lovely! hope your fam is on the mend from all the sickness and what-not.

hope you have a safe trip to SLC!

Jerolyn said...

We have an AWESOME Pediatricians office I love all the Dr.s in there and can always get in ~ esp with the nurse Practioner whom I think ROCKS! They are on Eastern and Sun Ridge Heights. We don't have a family Dr. Cuz Darin and I never get sick. Let me know if you're interested. They have a beautiful new office and you don't feel yuckier waiting around to be called back. Good luck and birthday wishes!p.s. I laughed when I read Biatch!!!