There is just something about Pine Valley, that makes you want to stay there forever. We had a great time, and if Cole gets his wish we will own a house there someday! We had a great time, so I will will share some pics. We spent lots of quality "family" time together. The kids were so happy to just hang with their cousins, in the wilderness. We ate lots of good food, and got to eat at the ever coveted Brandin Iron Steakhouse. It is always the high light of our trip to eat there. Those of you from Vegas, it is worth the 3 hour drive to Pine Valley, Utah to go there at least once! We stayed at the Pine Valley Lodge, and most people there were from Vegas! It's kind of a little hidden secret up there. Tylie got to ride Masons horse, and Teigen shot a BB gun ALL WEEKEND LONG! So all we heard on the way home is I really hope Santa brings me a red ryder gun! (All I could think of was the Christmas story!) It was great to see family and catch up! We even got some good shopping time in! And I was bummed I drove all around to find the new Tai Pan thats supposed to be there. I got a card saying they would be open Nov 1, so I figured it would be already open, and that it was their Grand Opening. But no!!! The doors were closed, and it is still under construction! By the look of things, I will be way surprised if it is open by then! Oh well I will try next time I drive through! I felt bad, because some of the family ended up sick while we were there. And my sister Chelsey was in bed for a whole day. So I took Stetson, and had some flashbacks of what it is like to shop with a baby! But it was o.k. cause he really was good. And we had lots of fun! So sorry chels! Now back to real life!
Sunday, October 28, 2007
Posted by annilee at Sunday, October 28, 2007




0 comments:
Post a Comment