
Alright so it has been a way long time since I went to a country joint. But we are going this Saturday for a friends birthday, and I am seriously so excited! It is called Stoney's, and it is supposed to be a lot like Gilly's. Which was in the Frontier, that is no longer standing! So for those of you wondering.... Um no we are not quite going to do the bikini bull riding! But we are going early to take a line dancing class. Which should be way fun, seeing how back in the day Cole and I could rip it up on the country western dance seen. Now if I could only fit into my old wranglers!!! Now I am going to have to go get me some cute boots or something! And the NFR is in town so I heard it is crazy! And some country dude (not even sure who) is doing a mini concert that night. So it should be fun! Can't wait to see the bikini bull riding! LOL




0 comments:
Post a Comment