WOW! After a week in bed life does go on! I feel like I just came home from scrapfest! Because that is basically the last thing I have done! I was so miserable and sick this week. And you know how it goes......... WHEN MAMMA AIN"T HAPPY AIN"T NOBODY HAPPY! And that's how our household has been. Now this week I am playing catch-up, and my kids are in-conveniently off track! So I enrolled them in week long classes at the multi-generational center. I just heard about them so I went and checked them out. And the kids are way excited! It is basically organized play time! They will get to swim, and do art classes, and they also have cooking classes. So it works out great for all of us!
I had a great time at scrapfest! Me and my partners in crime were up till the butt crack of dawn! But hey it wouldn't be scrapfest if Annilee's group didn't out last them all. Sarah being the uber organizer that she is, did such a wonderful job as always! You can also see a slide show of it all over on her blog! I got lot's of pages done, and now I have the bug again to finish up even more. Thanks to Jenny for flying all the way here to go with us. I have forgotten what it's like to laugh so hard I almost pee my pants! And we all hung out in the room making hot chocolate in the wee hours of the morning! It was nice being able to go to lunch or dinner whenever we dang well wanted too! And to shop our little hearts out, with no body whining or complaining! And it is the only time I can spend three hours in Tai Pan and still be on talking terms with my husband! Well I guess that is until he see's the bill! He He He. No but really it was great and thanks to all my peeps who helped make it such a great weekend! Now I just keep thinking when do we leave again?
But now it's back to real life, at least for a little while! SIGH
Keep in mind we had been up for many hours! Not our best shot!
Drinkin hot chocolate in our pj's!

Saturday, February 02, 2008
I am alive!
Posted by annilee at Saturday, February 02, 2008




0 comments:
Post a Comment