Many nights it is Teigen and I who are the first to retire into our beds. Cole usually stays up until about 10:00 or 11:00 and since the kids have been off track, Tylie is up all hours of the night!!! So last night I made Teigen come cuddle me for a while, we said our prayers and then got into a discussion about Jesus. And the discussion led to bigger things, like who made the earth and the mountains and the houses, and many many other things. And as a mom I always love these discussions, and one on one alone time with my children because it opens up so many teaching opportunities. And I felt like he was really into it and I was feeling very accomplished, and then all of the sudden he says" So Jesus made EVERYTHING on this earth" And I said yes, and all the sudden he gets this huge grin on his face, and says "Even video games"? And hesitantly I said "yep even video games"! And then he said "I seriously LOVE that man"!
What gives? I guess it was good while it lasted! Silly boy!
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
The sweet innocence
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, February 19, 2008




4 comments:
That's hilarious, but that's Teigen!! Oh and Stetson has a new nickname for you! When I try to get him to say "Aunt Annilee", he says "Na Nanny"!! I guess you are Aunt Nanny!
too funny!
Hi Annilee!
Yes, I remember you and Justine too...I saw a pic of her on your blog. How are you guys doing? Thanks for your comment and well wishes. Did you adopt through LDS Family Services? It's so comforting to hear good things that have happened. I just kind of feel panicky, like it will never happen for us! I'm going to keep reading your blog. Good to hear from you!
~Tiffany
Okay, testimonies come in all shapes and sizes! Seriously LOVE that kid! Too cute :)
Post a Comment