Tuesday, March 04, 2008

13 Years!

So since Nascar conveniently fell on our anniversary which was March 2nd (Sunday). And of course Cole got free tickets to be there all weekend. So that pretty much justified it right? And tickets in the in field at that! So even though I didn't blame him, I kind of got robbed and felt a little sorry for myself on our anniversary!!! But I do have to say he made it up to me yesterday! And this is why we have made it 13 years!

It helped after these arrived mid afternoon!

13 for 13 years together! And a super nice card with them.


I even got a little of this.....


money.png money image by chady_2




And a long one of these...


massage


But the best part was at the end of the day....
HE HE HE







I love you Cole, more than anything! We have had our ups and downs, but the most important part is we are still together, and going strong!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MY BABY!!!!

3 comments:

chris jenkins said...

happy anniversary!

Anonymous said...

Fess up...what did your day really end with? lol

Jerolyn said...

But the best part was at the end of the day....hummmmmmmmmmm

You mean he let you go to bed early and EVERYTHING???hahaha