Thursday, April 17, 2008

Baseball

Seems like for the next couple months baseball will run our lives, so I apologize to those of you who are sick of hearing about it already! Last night Teigen's team won by like 17! I quit counting after a while. They have only lost once, and it is heartbreaking to watch your child, not only have a bad game, but also to be so sad because they lost! So I always take pity in the losing team. But I have always kind of been that type, I like to cheer for the underdog! So by the end we were cheering for the other team!

Nate who is the youngest little guy on the team pictured here as the catcher, had a birthday party after the game at Chuck E Cheese (as Cole calls it Yucky Cheese)! So we all headed over there after, and let the kids get out all their energy before bed! They had a good time!




And the super crazy team parents.....

And the kids favorite... Chuck E Cheese himself...

GO TWINS!!!

0 comments: