Thursday, April 24, 2008

LEMONADE

So the theme of the week seems to be "IF LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS MAKE LEMONADE"! And after many tries to copy and paste the flyer on my site, I have failed. So here's the deal. I have a good friend SARAH who had a cousin get injured in a horrible gymnastics accident. You can read about it RIGHT HERE!
But to make a long story short many people have pitched in to raise money for him to get treatment at a special facility in California. So anyone who can make it to the fundraiser on Saturday on the corner of Robindale and Paradise. It would be a very worthy cause! And from what I am hearing some really yummy treats! Also my uber talented friend Chris is donating all the funds from making a customized blog banner or card, you can also read about that Here! You won't want to miss out on that she is so great at what she does! And if you can't make it, you can also be so generous as to click onto the link on Sara's website and maybe open up your heart a little! I promise if you do, you will have that special warm fuzzie feeling! So it is totally worth it! GO GARRETT!!! And way to go Jerolyn, Sarah, Erin, Chris and everyone else involved! I love things like this! This is what life is all about! Helping others! Remember dollars make a difference!


lemons.jpg lemons picture by ilasea

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good luck with the fundraising, and let me know if you want me to post that your friend is making the banners to raise money. I would be glad to if it would help. Also, tell Tiel that her blog is adorable and her kidos are too. I tried to leave her a comment but it wouldn't let me, but I wanted her to know how cute it was. Thanks, and check out my blog cause I just posted a few! Love--