

Oh what do you do in the summertime?
One thing I love about Vegas is all the fun parks! They have a couple of these pretty close to my house. But it's basically a huge park with a super fun playground and water fun included. My kids are on track break, so they are starting to get bored. So we packed a lunch and headed to the park today! It was a nice break to just kick back in the sun and let the kiddos play! We are heading to Utah on Saturday after Teigen's game. I was going to drive, but since the kidney stone ruled my life for a while, I chickened out and we are now flying! The kids are sooooo excited! They miss our family so much, and we have lots of fun things planned! Although we have to leave daddy home. Someone has to work! That's why we love Cole so much he always sacrifices for us!!! Although I keep teasing him, that he will probably enjoy a much needed relaxing week in silence!
Thursday, May 15, 2008
Hot Outside!
Posted by annilee at Thursday, May 15, 2008




2 comments:
love the heat! BRING IT!
We must have just missed you! We were there on Thursday too, but had to leave to get Carter to Kindergarten. It was great talking to you on Tuesday night at the "T" party!!
Post a Comment