Monday, June 09, 2008

Wedding Fever

O.K. I will now relieve you from looking at that horrible picture below! I felt bad, because I had to leave this weekend, and I know my hubby is a big boy, but he has been seriously laid up! A friend of mine had asked me a long time ago if I would fly into Salt Lake City to help with her step sons wedding. And I couldn't let her down. It was a quick trip, and a very nice wedding. I was glad I could be there to help! We stayed plenty busy! Here are some pics of the event. Here is me getting the princesses ready for the big event...... Check out the stylin wallpaper in Sherri's mom's house. Luv it!



And here they are in all their beauty!



And here is the rest of the clan....



And I loved the Bride's dress!


Everything went smooth, and I was glad I could be there to help! Sherri is a great friend to me, I wouldn't have missed it for the world! And to make it even better we even got to visit The Training Table and indulge in the heavenly cheese fries with the special sauce!!! AWWWWW

This was how tired we all were after the wedding!


CONGRATS to Landon and Charlotte! You make a beautiful couple!

2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

God Bless your little heart for posting that photo of the Training Table..MY FAVORITE aaahhh I want me some of that "special" fry sauce NOW. And a Bacon Ranch burger.

How's Cole's foot?

Shelly Traveller said...

Will you e-mail me your address to shellcheer@yahoo.com my brothers wedding reception is in Henderson on the 21st we'd love to send you an invitation and see you and your cute family there!