If any of you have kids, and have seen it advertised like a million and one times, you will know that on Saturday they showed the Hannah Montanna 3-D concert. Well Tylie had a couple cute little girls in the neighborhood coming to sleep over and they were going to have an all out Hannah party, but at the last minute one of them got sick. She was so sad, she had waited all day for it. So just then, MOM and DAD came to the rescue, and we celebrated in true Hannah style!Even when there was a Yankee game to be watched! (Not sure if that would have happened without a little help from the DVR) But hey we'll still give KUDOS to Cole! With 3-D glasses and all! I didn't get a picture of Cole in his pink glasses. Silly me! Cole was totally making fun of me the whole time, because I knew every song! It was almost as good as going to actual concert! HUH COLE??? Anyway I got her rocking out it you wait to the end you will see when she notices I am filming her!
Monday, July 28, 2008
Anything to make her happy!
Posted by annilee at Monday, July 28, 2008




4 comments:
I am glad you guys had fun! Hannah Montana might be a bit juvenile for Cole, but after spending a day at our house with SpongeBob and Barney, he would come crawling back to your little concert!!
Where did you get the 3D glasses? We recorded both shows and luckily one of them was not the 3D version. We saw it when it was in movie theaters... Kamryn and I both loved it!
These glasses came in a barbie dvd we have had for ages. We also have some from Shark Boy Lava Girl DVD, so you can borrow them anytime Amy! It's much better in 3-D. Or maybe we should have a mom Hannah Montana party, since we secretly like it just as much what do ya think?
Kudos to you! I spent that night watching Hannah is my 3-D glasses too. My girls were so excited. I think they danced and sang until they actually crashed!
Post a Comment