Friday, July 18, 2008

Babies do grow up!




Happy Birthday, to the best boy in the world!!!!
This is a hard day for me!!! This is living proof babies do grow up! I love my kids the age they are! I love being a mom! But I do know that the reality is that one day my babies will GROW UP, and move out of the house. That is my worst fear!!! Sad but true! I love this boy!!! Happy Birthday my son!

2 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

Happy Birthday Teigen!! We love you and miss you! I mailed you something today, but you can't open it yet because it's for your baptism since we can't make it down to Vegas to go.

Nicole Earl said...

Annilee, I'm so glad I found your blog! You are still beautiful and have a wonderful family. Hope all is going good for you. Send me your email address.
t_earl@comcast.net
luv,

Nicci (HYDE)