Yesterday Teigen said "It was the best day ever"! He loves his birthday, and all the attention he gets. My kids get a big party with friends every other year and they had that last year. So this one was kind of low key, but we celebrated as a family and had a great time! When Teigen first woke up yesterday, he said "I've got to find a present for my teacher"! And I told him it was his birthday, but still he insisted. And how could I tell him no. So Thank Goodness I had just had Bunco here the night before. And I just so happened to have a cute little wrapped present left over. So I let him take it to her. I later went there to take his class cupcakes, and she said that's the first time she has received a present on someone else's birthday! But that's Teigen for you. He is so soft-hearted, and always thinking of others.
So after school he wanted to go to Red Robin, so Red Robin it was! As soon as we sat down he told the waitress "Guess what it's my birthday", so sure enough they came and sang to him, and gave him an ice cream Sunday. Look at his face, he thought it was so cool! After Red Robin we took him to his favorite place, the place I dread.... THE GAME STOP! Any one who know Teigen knows he loves his video games! And he already got a nintendo DS for his birthday, but of course he had to have a new game! He really wanted Iron Man, and when a game runs over $30.00 I refuse to buy it for him. But he talked his daddy into buying it for his birthday and he was more than thrilled! And since the game stop is by the hair cut store, and the boys were in desperate need of one, we stopped there and they got their hair cut! (see picture at bottom)!
After we got home and Teigen got a little feel of his new game, Tylie really wanted us to play BUNCO! She was here the other night, when it was at my house, and she now thinks BUNCO is the greatest game ever. So we sat down as a family and played a very intense game of BUNCO! I even promised prizes at the dollar store today. And guess who was the big winner.... MOMMY!!! Guess I'll be gettin me a little somthin somthin at the Dollar Store!
Saturday, July 19, 2008
Birthday Happenings
Posted by annilee at Saturday, July 19, 2008




2 comments:
I can't get over how much your kids look like the Griffins---especially Teigan!! Way cute family Annilee---I love poppin on and checking out your happenings---Looks like fuN!
Ahhh Teigen.
He's growing up!
Goodness, i havent seen you guys forever!
You guys are such a cute litttle family though..
awhh i miss ya.
Tell everyone Hii for me. :)
Post a Comment