Friday, November 14, 2008

Junk Yard Dog

I went to Tylie's school today to help out for a few hours, and every time I go I come home thinking that teachers just don't make enough money for all they do!!! But that's beside the point. Anyway as I was there eating the most wonderful school lunch with my daughter, Jerome Williams AKA: " The Junkyard Dog", just so happened to be there talking to and entertaining the kids during their lunch hour. Now I will be honest, I really had no idea who he was, but from his stories, and his height (he was soooo tall), I knew he must be someone cool! So I had Tylie get her picture with him, and he was very nice to her! So I came home and asked Cole who he was, and I guess he has played for the Chicago Bulls, and the New York Knicks, but is now retired. What does a white girl like me know??? I must say it was the most entertaining school lunch I have ever been to! And he even rapped for us. So here is the picture I took via my cell phone! See I even learned something at school today!

7 comments:

Shireen said...

I wouldn't have known who he was either. Cute pic though. How are you? Your family is so cute.

Do you ever see Brandie Davis there? Sandra said she lived in the same area as you. I'm sure it's not small like Smithfield, but just curious.

Jessica said...

Wow! In Heber all we get is cowboy poetry. You are lucky!

annilee said...

Ha Ha Jess, you make me laugh! And no Shireen, I have not seen Brandy! Or maybe I have, I probably would not even recognize her. Do you know where she lives in Henderson?

Nicole Earl said...

I got the pleasure of running into you mom and dad last night. It was so great to see them. I have always loved and admired them. I wish we could have visited longer. Awesome people!!

Justiel said...

Nice pic. Did you get his Number. HAHA
Don't you love Vegas and the celebrity moments.

Joni said...

Annilee! I just happened on your blog. I had no idea that you had moved away! Your family is adorable!
Joni

Amy Barlow said...

Hayden just went to JYD's Basketball Boot Camp on Saturday. I'm with ya, I had no idea who he was and I guess he played for like 10 years in the NBA... Really nice guy... Awesome coach, he was truely amazing with the kids.