Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Cards

I ordered my Christmas cards online, and they were supposed to be delivered today! So I was waiting around so as soon as they came, I could get them filled out and to the post office by 5:00. Well they came alright! With a totally different family on them! NICE! It was a cute family, but not as cute as mine!!! So after I called and got it all sorted out, they are coming once again! But not until Friday! So now my last minute effort at Christmas cards has turned even more LAST MINUTE!!! So to those of you on my Christmas list, you just might get them before New Years!!! And by the way, if you think I don't have your address, you are probably right! Leave me an e-mail with it at annileegriffin@yahoo.com, and I will get you one! Thanks and Happy Holidays!

0 comments: