
After looking at this unflattering picture of me, I decided I really need to take a note from the celebrities on posing in a somewhat flattering way! But I am posting it anyway because my husband always looks good!
Seems like this month we have had many chances to brush up on our dancing skills! And last night proved to be a fabulous night for dancing! Cole's company had their Christmas Party at the Green Valley Ranch ballroom. Not only did we get to dress up for a night out on the town. (Which rarely happens with my adorable husband! I am lucky if he wears a tie to church)! But we also had a nice night out with great friends, free food, and we even won some FABULOUS prizes! You can't beat a FREE night out like that with the one you love!!!
Our cute friends.... Ron and Ericka
And even though I was so stuffed after the wonderful steak and lobster, of course there is always room for chocolate mousse! 
I hate after I have a great meal like that, because today all I want to eat is Lobster! As I try to teach my children to just be thankful for the food in front of them today, I am feeling like a total hypocrite! Your taste buds can get accustomed to fine dining very quickly!!!
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Christmas Party
Posted by annilee at Sunday, December 21, 2008




1 comments:
I recognize that skirt, looking cute. I'm glad you guys had a fun night! Doesn't happen often enough, right? I got your Christmas card today, sooo cute!!! Have fun in Utah...but not too much fun without us! :) We will miss everyone! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment