
Sorry about the blurry picture! He is so non stop all of the time, I had a hard time getting good ones!Chelsey has been missing her little boo since he has been here in sunny Las Vegas visiting his favorite auntie. And I promised I would give her a sneak peek of the fun week we have had! Stetson is a doll, and even though his favorite word is NO, like most two year olds I know, we have had a blast together and I will miss him when he leaves!! And I have forgotten what a nightmare potty training can be! Thanks for the reminders Chels! I think I am very content with my two, very independent, completely potty trained, sometimes very mouthy kids of my own! Like I said, I've been there done that! Skylar and Ben have been here doing some work, and I even got some of the work done at my house that I have been waiting so patiently for! The pictures at the bottom are of them doing the Venetian Plaster in our house. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it, but will post more pictures when it is all completely finished. They also cased all my windows in decorative wood, and built me some shelves. It is looking great around here! But first here is Mr. Stetson hanging with Aunt "Nanny"! Did I say I will miss this kid???
Playing at the park


Stetson will not call Skylar dad! He just calls him Skylar! Cracks me up!

And he couldn't get enough of Kidderdog!
Don't you just love the diaper with the converse combination!
And here's the boys, hard at work! Or something like that! It has been a long time since they have all worked together, and I have forgotten how much teasing and messing around really does go on! They kept me laughing! I think Cole actually enjoyed himself, because he misses his brothers! Although the biggest clown of them all was MIA! We missed you Justin!

Even Stets helped out! Well sort of...I guess if that's what you call it!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
For You Chelsey...
Posted by annilee at Saturday, February 28, 2009




2 comments:
My baby!! I miss him!! Very cute pictures though. I am glad you guys have had so much fun. I love that pic with Skylar on the stilts...lol Of course I miss my honey too. The only thing I DON'T miss is the potty training!!
Yes, it does seem like you have had a full, busy house! Luckily lots of fun comes with lots of guests! It's the cleaning afterwords that's no fun, right!? I'm glad you've gotten to see so much family!
Post a Comment