

This last weekend we made our way to the beautiful, rainy city of St. George, Utah. Although the sun was not shining like it is normally is! We still had a wonderful time at the annual Scrapfest 2009! I literally only got 4 hours of sleep the whole weekend, but it was all worth it in the end! I got so close to caught up on my scrapbooking, and enjoyed quality time with all my girlfriends! Not only did we scrapbook, but we also relaxed, ate, and giggled a whole lot! Here's some pics of all the fun!
Here is me, and Jen. Who I quite lovingly referred to as Skinny B&@*h all weekend! SB for short! It was so great to see you Jen, and you seriously look soooo good! I will miss you!
My peeps
Someone there was making hair bows, and it quickly became the new trend!
And on the right is Sarah, the girl who started this whole thing! She is so talented, and organized, and well pretty much great at everything she does! And may I remind you she has 5 kids! It was perfect Sarah! Down to every detail!!! Thanks for all the time you take every year to make it that way! You are the best!!!
Movin in for the weekend! Although we could of saved ourselves on a room, and just grabbed a quick nap under the table!
Farewell breakfast at Cracker Barrel, OH SO YUMMY!!!
And as the saying goes, nothing good happens after midnight... Ha Ha just kidding that's when the fun really just begins! Sorry Erin, I had to post it! Just think, good thing, I didn't have your cell phone pic, or you'd really be in trouble! I know Sarah has some dirt on me, so I'm sure I'll get what I'm giving!
Oh and here is just a glimpse of the many projects I got competed, I will try to post more in the future!




Thanks girls for all the laughs, and fun! Is it next year yet???
Monday, February 09, 2009
Scrapfest 2009
Posted by annilee at Monday, February 09, 2009




10 comments:
that looks like so much fun! You are super talented, I'm jealous.
i knew you would have this posted before noon. we sure had fun. THanks a gazilion for all your help. Erin is going to love that pic of her. LOL
LOVE ya. it was so funnnnn.
Jen looks WAY good!! It looks like you guys had lots of fun. Your projects turned out really cute. Well Stetson is peeing all over the bathroom floor so I better go! TTYL
Thanks for such a good time this weekend. We sure had ALOT of fun. I haven't laughed so hard for quite so time. We have to plan another trip, I am missing you already!
I'm so jealous!! Looks like it was a blast, I can't imagine being close to caught up scrapbooking, that's such a pipe dream for me!
Hey...I'm just wishing we got some pictures of your little chair dance (which was after midnight as well). Thanks for all the laughs! Love ya.
Looks like you are always having fun! No matter what you are doing! I love that about you.
Looks like a blast, maybe I need to start scrapbooking. If it means an excuse for an overnighter!
I'm so jealous! I need a weekend like that so I could get caught up. I am way too behind. Looks like a lot of fun!
CUTE! I love the pics. Did you know that Jenni is my neighbor? She lives through the block (kind of) She is so fun. I have enjoyed getting to know her. I didn't know you two knew each other. I'll have to tell her.
Post a Comment