Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Hogle Zoo


Another hotspot on our Utah vacation was Hogle Zoo. It was a beautiful day, and we had a wonderful time. Amy and her kids were able to come, and we met the Garza family there!

As you can see my boys could be Apes!


These guys are always my favorite part of the zoo! This guy was huge, and so funny to watch. He kept covering himself up with bags and hiding from all of us crazy humans!



I could watch them all day, but the kids finally made me move on! The kids favorite was the giraffes and the bears. The giraffes came up very close, and the bears were fighting with each other! Way cool to watch when they stand straight up on hind legs!





Teigen would not let us leave until he had a photo shoot on a number of things, these being some of them! Seriously what have I created?



Is it just me or does Hogle Zoo have way less animals then it used to? And Toni and I were kind of dissapointed that the snake habitat no longer has the HUGE python snakes like they used to! I don't know why considering I hate snakes, I guess I actually enjoy looking at them when they are in a thick glass, unbreakable shelter! Maybe it's just that after you go to the San Diego zoo everything seems small, I don't know! But it was still fun, and the kids had a blast so that's all that really matters!

1 comments:

*Chelsey* said...

Can't wait to hit the zoo with you and the whole fam damily next weekend!!