somewhere between
kindergarten and
cupcakes...
through much
practice
perseverance
and patience
dreams do
come true
and what
once seemed
to be very
unachievable
finally
happened
she was
ecstatic
my heart
is proud
and we
have been
celebrating
ever since
it may sound
silly to
some
but to us
this is as
good as
winning the
super bowl
P.S. To those who have e-mailed me about this subject, I do have a lot of tips, and I will be getting back to you very soon! This is why I decided to even post on this subject. I don't like labels, but a diagnosis is very essential in getting your child the help they need especailly in school. I have been helped by so many, and will do anything I can to help those of you with questions.
Saturday, February 06, 2010
The sky is the limit
Posted by annilee at Saturday, February 06, 2010




3 comments:
Thank you, Annilee! I appreciate your email and your help! Maybe sometime you could post some practical advice on what works for you all as far as homework, etc. Just a thought. Desperate for any help!
Heather
I'm so happy for Tylie and all of you! Achievements are so much sweeter when you have to overcome challenges. Keep on celebrating!!!
Definitely not silly. What a great achievement for both of you. Congrats :)
Post a Comment