does not take a
rocket scientist
to conclude that
this is definately
not my best side
but i have to say
i was completely
flattered when
my "tweenager"
picked the same
jeans as mom
so flattered
i was willing
to humiliate
my own self
4 proof of
such thing
i tried not
to draw much
attention to
the smile on
my face as
she picked
them out
and now
i have
to ask...
does this
mean i'm
still cool?
Wednesday, March 03, 2010
Does this make me cool?
Posted by annilee at Wednesday, March 03, 2010




4 comments:
Yes girl it definitely means you're cool! hahha
Definitely cool. Just wait until she is a little older, then you can just wear her jeans, that is what I do, it's like having a 2nd closet! :) And btw- you are not only cool, your hot too!!!
Well I'm not a teenager but I think your SUPER COOL :0)
Too funny! Cute bums in those jeans :)
Post a Comment