first it was
a tornado
now it is
flash floods
planes are
grounded
mother nature
has a sick
sense of humor
and irony has
once again
just reared
it's ugly head!
Monday, June 14, 2010
Stuck!
Posted by annilee at Monday, June 14, 2010
first it was
a tornado
now it is
flash floods
planes are
grounded
mother nature
has a sick
sense of humor
and irony has
once again
just reared
it's ugly head!
Posted by annilee at Monday, June 14, 2010
4 comments:
Seriously that stinks! I hope you find your way home sooner then later! Hugs!
I read about the flooding there in the paper. I hope you are all okay. Be safe.
I read about the flooding there in the paper. I hope you are all okay. Be safe.
I'm sorry that you are stuck. Hang in there and as soon as you see one glimpse of blue skies, jump on the first plane available and get yourself home!!!
Post a Comment