i love this man
we love this man
there was a pause
in time yesterday
when we heard he had
been hit by a truck
while doing what he
loves the most...biking
it took awhile until
we found out he was
in fact still alive
i do not wish those
moments of fear
on anyone
but when we found out
that he was in fact
alive, nothing else
seemed to matter
he has a long road of recovery
but my kids still have the best
grandpa ever, and i still have my dad
it is so hard to be so far
away in moments like these
life is so short
kiss the ones you love
hug them even tighter
i know i will
i LOVE you dad!!!
Sunday, August 29, 2010
Dad
Posted by annilee at Sunday, August 29, 2010




7 comments:
We love your Dad too. So happy he is going to be around for all of us. Luv U
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry to hear about your dad! Sadness. I hope he makes a full and quick recovery. So scary.
We are VERY glad that dad is ok. We are both too young to lose our daddy =)
Did you realize that jersey he is wearing in that picture is the one that he was wearing when he was hit? It was one he really liked and he was mad they cut it off of him. That's dad for you!
Oh my gosh Annilee! Thank God he's okay! I will keep him and your family in my prayers...anything I can do from here??
I'm hoping for a speedy full recovery. Love to you!!!
poor thing. Goodness. I have very fond memories of him from playing with chelsey when we were little. and him being my bishop. Glad he is on the road to recovering.
Anna Jo: Dad looks like he is okay? Hope you are to~~~ Thinking about ya and hope your okay? How is my Lilee sue doing?
Post a Comment