life goes so fast
school has started
2 kiddos both had
birthdays
and grown right up on me
they are my world
my bff came for the
second time this summer
of course we lived it up
played in water again
of course fredricos and hot wings
lot's of heart to hearts
surrounded by beautiful children
after all isn't that
what life is about
we also got
2 see our favorite
california girls
they are always refreshing
and with everything
good
happening
drama has reared
it's ugly head
drama
drama
drama
just as i start
2 gain control
heal
drama
my settled head
quickly became unsettled
if you know me
you know i will protect
with a fierce loyalty
those who protect me
there are lines
you don't cross
and they were crossed
you mess with dear mother
my better half
or my kiddos
or many others
dear to my heart
friends or family
you will see
the ugliness in me
sorry blame it
on the red hair
or whatever you want
at that point you become
toxic
and i have no room
4 any more toxins
sadness everywhere it seems
yet i personally have
received small glimpses
of hope
light ahead
sunshine and happiness
privacy and joy
god is good
and i'm sure
one day we
will have a talk
about the red-head
within...
























12 comments:
This is really interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I've
joined your feed and look forward to seeking more of your excellent
post. Also, I have shared your site in my social networks!
Feel free to surf my page ; Best pay day loans
"There is someone you can forgive.
There is someone you can thank.
There is someone you can serve and lift.
You can do it wherever you are and however alone and deserted you may feel.
With this knowledge, life is beautiful no matter the pain, loneliness,
confusion, heartbreak, and sadness in the world.
How blessed I am and feel each day." -from NieNie's blog
Just thought it was a good one. That's all. Take Care,
Katie
Thanks Katie.. God is good !
Annilee,
I love you! You have been knocked down one to many times. This is your chance, get up show them how strong you are. I have never met anyone with a bigger heart, than you! Remember what I told you, this is not of God! It is a brain disorder! Everybody has a breaking point, nobody has been in your shoes. Keep your head up! You can do this! You are beautiful on the inside and out. You are a wonderful friend, mother,and person. Don't let them break your spirits. All you need is Love and Support, and you know where it is! Judgments will only continue to harm. I love you! And God is Good! Love, your #1 sister wife :)
It is my understanding that two Mothers were messed with, and her chicks are just as protective of her as you are of your Mom. If you don't want drama, don't create it.
Wow thanks s! looks like it may be time to take my blog private. and never answer my door to strangers. Oh wait I can't even do that. as for the topic of religion in all of this... can't wait to post that one! love you back !
Katie and sis... Why go private now ??? The only attention I will give to such comment is. Who came knocking on who's door ?
Sister wife-Religion. Are you a Mormon? That show on television is just not right.
Annilee and Janice are the most loyal, amazing, awesome, kind people anyone can ever have a chance to know. With all of the tragedy and sadness going on in their life right now, perhaps people could think about all they have done for everyone! If there were more people like Annilee and Janice, the world would truly be a better place. Consider looking for the positive and the light, instead of the darkness and negative energy. Life is too short to be unkind, and words said in anger are really hard to take back. Bonnie Bair :o)
Dear Anonymous,
If you watch the show on TV, then you would know those people are not mormon. I was raised mormon, yet prefer calling myself a Christian. Something I will be writing about soon. :)And if you don't have any sister wives in your life, I would suggest you get them. The truth is, they are just my very good friends. Friends who have not tried to "change" me through hardship and trials because of their own agendas. Like my better half, they have supported and loved me through adversity. Everyone needs a sister wife around.
Thanks Bonnie B. I love you too. This to shall pass...
A dear friend sent this to me today... I felt it touched so well on these comments of earlier
" If they judge you, they don't matter. If they matter they love you for who you are."
Thanks, Vicky B
Post a Comment