
Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things!
This was taken in Grand Cayman. It was so beautiful there!
O.k. so for the story I promised to tell about the other night, even though it takes alot out of me to even think about it..... I am going to tell the short story, but it goes a little something like this. Tylie was on my bed doing homework, I got in the shower. Came out to talk to her, and she was gone! Didn't think much of it, searched the house calling her name NOTHING. Got Cole, and we started searching every nook and cranny of the house, and still.... no Tylie. 30 minutes had now passed, and panic kicks in. Went across the street, woke Justiel up, and told her I needed help. We got many neighbors involved checking our hot tub, pools, bushes etc.... Still nothing! I called the guard, and told him not to let anyone out! By this time an hour had passed, and I couldn't even function. I called the cops, and couldn't even be calm enough to describe what she looks like! So many horrible thoughts going through my mind. I asked Justiel to go through my house again.....Still Nothing! Finally Cole went in one last time as we were waiting for the cops. My bed was made, with many pillows on it undisturbed. Cole had the feeling to move them, and there was Tylie burrowed in them all curled up dead asleep!!!!! By the look of them you would never imagine someone could fit in there! Feeling so relieved, and a little embarassed, I called the cops, and let them know we had found her. I hope no one ever has to feel the panic we went through in that brief hour, that felt like 24 hours! And to my dear friend Sasha, who has as much anxiety of me, because of all we have faced with our children. Thank you for listening, and caring! We used to joke about our Drama, but now everytime something else happens it gets less, and less funny! My heart goes out to parents who didn't have as good as an outcome as we did! Tylie didn't even know until the next morning what had happened. To think she could sleep through our frantic screaming! I think from jetlag, and sea sickness she was extra tired! Thanks to Justiel, and all those who helped us search!!
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Posted by annilee at Tuesday, November 21, 2006




2 comments:
I see you took your body builder secutiry guard with you on vacation.-Chelsey
Thanks for a great way to keep up with you guys. Can't wait for you guys to get home for Chritmas. I'll gladly change weather . Loved the winters we spent in AZ. Love Grandma Cleo. As soon as I get Chritmas over I am going to blog.
Post a Comment