Thursday, November 23, 2006


He who can give thanks for little... will always find he has enough!

Today on this Thanksgiving day, I am very Thankful for all I have been given. For being able to live in a free country, for being given the chance to grow up with the gospel in my life. For wonderful parents, grandparents, and in laws. For the dearest group of friends in the whole wide world! And great brothers, and sisters, who mean alot to me! I love all my nieces, and nephews with all my heart! I am so thankful for Cole, and my children I never thought I could love so much! And for a mother who is not only my mom, but my very best friend, and I always tell her I could never be who I am without her! She has always been there for me through thick and thin, and for that I thank you mom! I am also so thankful for such great aunts, and uncles, and all they have done for me in my life! As you can see, I am truly blessed, I thank god for my many blessings every day, and I hope I can be an influence in someone elses life, the way you have all been to me!!! I love You All!!! Annilee P.S. Thanksgiving at the buffet just did not quite measure up to being home!!!

0 comments: