Sunday, December 03, 2006


Blessed are the children... for theirs is a world of wonder.
This was in Key West at the aquariam. This huge iguana was just roaming around free. Of course Tylie wanted to pick it up! It was HUGE, and then as we were all standing there, it jumped up high on the rail. Scared the crap out of us! Tylie, and Christian were more brave than us adults! Just sittin here watchin extreme makeover! Luv it! Tell me how do you get through that show with dry eyes EVER? I should just end there for the night it is such a feel good show, but I do have to admit my guilty pleasure is Depserate Housewives, Don't ask why! Justiel, and I like to joke that we live on WYSTERIA lane! (actually we kinda do)! Sad I know! Anyway I want to give a big shout out to my mom HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
You will always be young in my eyes! Went to church today, glad I did! Wonderful ward! Thanks to everyone who has helped to make us feel welcome! Have the progressive dinner at my house on Wednesday (on wysteria lane), and Bunco the next night! So Cole, and the kids are pretty much making camp at Chucky Cheese! Teigen's excited! Once again, can't wait to come home for Christmas! Peace Out, Annilee

0 comments: