
I love you to the moon and back!!!
This pic was taken on the ship. I loved it! I have been cleaning houses today nothing to interesting, except I need to get to my own! I guess they have a live nativity here in Vegas, I have heard it is very good. One of the darling girls I play Bunco with is Mary, and her husband is Joseph. So on Friday night after all the parties are over, we are going to go! All the animals are real, I guess Mary rides in on a donkey, and the whole deal. Then after you get a chance to see the animals, and pet them so Tylie will love love love it! All Tylie wants for Christmas is Horses, barns, and stables. Imagine that! Teigen says he wants the slurpee machine, boomerang, some soccer game, a gun, and the list goes on, and on, and on! That kid is influenced by every commercial they put on in between cartoons. Marketing companies know exactly what they are doing!! But I love Christmas, and for some reason I always go overboard, even when I say I'm not going to! But this Christmas I'm not going to! (we'll see) I have to haul it all to Cache Valley so I really can't go to crazy! Take Care
Monday, December 04, 2006
Posted by annilee at Monday, December 04, 2006




0 comments:
Post a Comment