O.k. so i am very frustrated today!!! I have never had a problem posting pictures and now today I am not able to!!! Trying to post the pics that went with the last blog, so please be patient with me! If anyone has posted on blogger, and can help let me know. Just so you know or even care I am feeling sooo much better today! So let me get this pic thing figured out and I will post something more exciting..... Peace Out




2 comments:
I having the same issue. I wanted to readd banners that wasnt showing on my blog, they were in my template still BUT wasnt showing. So I removed them totally and tried to replace some, NOT all. It's not working!!! I have no clue. I even went to group help and posted the question. I hate that board, it seems like no one know the answer OR care. I hope we can find the answer soon. I been trying to find to find the answer. Thanks let me know what you find and I'll do the same. Later
My solution to the problem was to switch to Firefox from IE. It works for now. Good luck!
Post a Comment