
Whenever you're in doubt
Try Try Again!!!
Woo Hoo! After 3 days of trying, and getting soooo frustrated! I've never been so happy to see a picture! Hope ya'll appreciate it as much as me! After trying, and trying, and problem solving a lady in blog land told me to switch to firefox, and it totally worked! Not that blogger staff helped one single bit!!! But thank you to my new friend! And 3 days after Justiels birthday here is some of the pics! Can I just say whenever I feel very stressed, I just want to fall asleep! Cole, and I have alot of life decisions on our plate right now, and sometimes I wish someone else would just make them for me! Or just tell me the right decision to make, and I would do it! It's much easier that way. Anyway I will be able to go into more detail in the future, but for now I just want to sleep!!! Cole is leaving me this weekend (boys weekend in Mesquite)! And I'm totally good with that, cuz guess what's the next week? That's right...ScrapFest 2007! I went over to Sarah's last night to help her with some little things for it, and once again Sarah has totally outdone herself!!! I can't believe what she has in store for us all, but I promise it will be great fun! And then Chris mentioned she had donated "some" things for the drawings. I think she donated more scrapbook paraphernalia than I even own! (And that's ALOT). So nice job ladies, it will be a blast, and will hopefully be something we can look forward to every year! Kids are out on track break. Luv my kids dearly, but enuf already! BUNCO tomorrow night (couples bunco that is) at Justiels house she has been stressing over nothin, it will be a great time! Luv Ya Much! Annilee P.S. Cole was there that night,but by this time he had ditched us for the poker table I think!
Thursday, January 18, 2007
Posted by annilee at Thursday, January 18, 2007




0 comments:
Post a Comment