Sunday, March 11, 2007


Music expresses that which cannot be said....
O.k so I know it's been a while, and finally the move is complete!!! I want to tell my parents Thank You so so much, we couldn't have done it without you!!! It works out great to have a drill sergeant in the family at times!! No really my dad is great when it comes to moving, and really knows how to get ur done!!! And thank you so much to Tyler Barlow, and his brother it meant alot to us! And to all the others who helped... what would we do without friends? We are finally settled and really enjoying this house. It's a little more like home! Well we do call it the Mexican Mafia house, so I guess it would not quite fit in Cache Valley! When I take pictures you will all see why. It is big house, with tons of land so the kids, and the animals love it! Tylie spent all day making mud pies in the backyard, and I didn't realize till today how much I missed those little things that the kids have not been able to do in quite a while.
It is 12:30 a.m. right now, and we just got home from the Rascal Flatts concert! Can I just say it ROCKED! It was so worth it! We had soooo much fun, and had seats on the floor, which made it even better! I wish Tylie could have gone! I called her when they sang" My Wish", and we sang it together over the phone! They were so good live, I can't get enough! I am now listening to them on my ipod! I do have some pictures we took on Cole's phone so I will post them when I can! And can I just say Joe Don (the guitarist) is so HOT! That's probably why he just married a playboy model! Anyway going to a concert in Vegas is pretty crazy! We seen it all last night let me just tell ya! Well maybe I better not tell it was sooo crazy! I keep telling Cole, we get alot of perks living here also, that we wouldn't normally. Cole got tickets to Nascar all weekend, so he was gone all day today, and will be tomorrow! We have had family here wining, and dining us all week, and a Rascal Flatts concert at Mandalay Bay! It doesen't get much better than that! Viva Las Vegas!!! Now I hope I can drag my but out of bed for church tomorrow! Luv Ya'll

0 comments: