Friday, March 02, 2007



Parents hold their children's hands for a little while, and their hearts forever!

O.k. so I have to admit, I am the first to make fun of the moms that drive around with that corny bumper sticker on the back of their suv that says "MY CHILD IS AN HONOR STUDENT!" But the other day my son received an HONESTY award. There was only two students picked from his class to get it. And I have to admit I was so proud of him that if you would of given me a bumper sticker, I would of put it on my car!!! He was also so proud of himself , he kept telling me to take more pictures! We have always said Teigen is very honest! Sometimes a little to much, which sometimes can put his mommy in some awkward positions. Like the time he told the girl cutting his hair her breath stunk really bad! Let's just say I tipped her really good! I'd hate to know what he has said to his teacher in order to receive his award. Although most people who know Teigen know that he hates to hurt anyone's feelings! But he is always brutally honest! I triple Luv that kid! Anyway I am having mixed feelings today. I am very excited my parents are coming, and can't wait to see them. But am sad that today is my 12 year anniversary, and we will be moving all day! So to my husband I can't believe we have been married for 12 years! To me that's a huge accomplishment! We have had our definite highs, and lows, and have been through alot more than most couples our age. But we have made it this long, and I have no doubt that there will be many many more years to come! You are my soul mate! I love you to the moon and back!

0 comments: