O.k. so for those of you who are e-mailing me, or thinking I dropped of the planet! I pretty much have! I had a fun busy memorial weekend, until it hit!!! And when I say hit, I mean FREAKING REALLY HIT DROP ME TO MY KNEES! On Sunday as we were all getting ready for the day, I got a pain in my back that literally dropped me to my knees, and made me cry like a little baby! Long story short, I went to the hospital had a catscan, got lots of drugs through iv's, and found out I have a very large kidney stone! Well it is now Tuesday night, and I have still not passed it. I am going to the Dr. again in the morning, and will very possibly be having surgery this week. Soooooo to all those of you giving me a hard time, hope this is a good enough excuse!!! I will post again, hopefully sooner than later! Peace Out my friends... And sorry if this post makes absolutely no sense at all, I am currently very very drugged!




2 comments:
oh my heavens to betsy! Do you need any help? I can't pass a stone for you, but let me know if you need help with your kids or anything, food, etc. That stinks! Let me know.
So sorry to hear about this. We've got family members who deal with this and I genuinely feel for you. Do you need some meals? Let me know so the R.S. can help if you need it.
Post a Comment