


O.k. so this is pretty much my life the past week.... spending time in bed, taking lots of drugs, and being pampered by those who love me!!! I am still in alot of pain, and they are making me wait to Wednesday until I can go to the urologist again. I think they are a little scared of my blood condition, and are trying to put of surgery as much as possible. I have a very large kidney stone in my right kidney. And a smaller one in my left. It is really frustrating to just lay in bed all day, especially when you are a mom! Thank goodnes my mommy is flying in tomorrow to come, and save the day! She is here until Friday, and hopefully I can get it taken out by then! My husband has really stepped up, and helped me out sooooo much! He brought me home these beautiful roses, and it is these small things that mean so much! Thanks to all of you who have brought food, or helped with my kids you will never know how much it truly means to me! All I can say is I don't even wish this on my worst enemy! Which I hope I don't have any enemies!!! I am starting to get depressed. It is hard to just lay here day after day after day! And the doctors just keep putting this off, like I have no life! I wonder if they would treat it different if it was one of their family hmmmmmmm. I hate having to rely on others, it is very hard for me! But my mom always has a way of making things better so I am very much looking forward to spending time with her! Thanks again to everybody, and to my husband...... I could never live without you! I LOVE YOU!!!
Saturday, June 02, 2007
Posted by annilee at Saturday, June 02, 2007




2 comments:
YAY! for the digital camera. Good job. Don'cha love it? You better call me if you need anything else. AND, have to say, for such a sickie you looked good today. You always do, you were just missing your fashion accessories! Love ya!
i feel so bad - i didn't know you were sick! you have a wonderful family to take such good care of you - if you need anything, please call me - i am going to give you a call tomorrow.
take care~
Post a Comment