O.k. so for all those of you who have been wondering about my woo-hoo in the hoo-hoo all I can say is it is still there! And no I did not get it out! They told me that from my x-rays I still have some stones and I will not be able to get it removed until this coming Friday! So pretty much the ONLY thing I looked forward to all last week just did not happen! Although I met a fellow STONER at Sarah's party on Saturday, and it was comforting to know I am not the only one who has had to go through this nightmare! So thanks Jerolyn! It was nice to have some sympathy from someone who REALLY knows! And I am linking you to my blog today, cuz you make me laugh. And your last post, well that was a LOL almost pee my pants post, you are to funny! So for those of you looking for a very addicting blog click on Jerolyn! And Thanks again to Sarah! We had a great time at the party, and you look even more beautiful at 30!
I had a great weekend after I got over the fact that I wasn't getting this stupid thing out! We went to a movie at Green Valley Ranch. And that was good, we saw Pirates, and the kids were thrilled! It was fun other than the sad fact that we spent $60.00 just to see a movie, and enjoy some soda, and popcorn! Cole, and I were discussing what we used to get into a movie for at the Utah theater in Logan, and it made me sick! We also swam alot this weekend. The kids who at the first of the summer couldn't swim, and were intimidated by the water, are now jumping of the diving board, and begging their dad to throw them in! They have become great little swimmers, and quite the little FISH! But hey when it's 110 outside, that's about all their is to do here in the desert!!! And once again, TRIPLE THANKS to all my dear friends and family for all their love, and support while I am still stoned! I love you all! And please don't let Kid Rock offend any of you. I am in one of those moods today :)
Monday, June 25, 2007
Posted by annilee at Monday, June 25, 2007




2 comments:
ARE YOU FROM LOGAN UTAH? My hubby is from Smithfield! You're a stoner I'm a recovering stoner your hubby plays soft ball my hubby plays softball, this is just getting cooler by the minute!Anywho hoo(wink)...Thanks for the kind words reguarding my blog I do have fun posting and probably spend too way much time thinking about it~haha. By the way I will be checking religiously to get updates on your surgery. You will be fine and it will be well worth it once you are rid of those nasty little buggars. Let me know if you need bladder support I MEAN moral support!~jer
I'm not a huge Kid Rock fan, but I do love that song with him and Cheryl Crow! Thanks.
Post a Comment