Wednesday, June 27, 2007

1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Watch a sunrise at least once a year.
3. Be the first to say "hello".
4. Live beneath your means.
5. Treat everyone like you want to be treated.
6. Never give up on anybody. Miracles happen.
7. Forget the Joneses.
8. Never deprive someone of hope. It may be all he has.
9. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
10. Be tough-minded but tenderhearted.
11. Be kinder than necessary.
12. Don't forget, a person's greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
13. Keep your promises.
14. Learn to feel cheerfulness, even when you don't feel like it.
15. Remember that overnight success usually takes about 15 years.
16. Leave everything better than you found it.
17. Remember that winners do what losers don't want to do.
18. When you arrive to work in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone's day.
19. Don't rain on other people's parades.
20. Never waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.

I saw this and thought I would share! Good Day Ya'll!

  • Not sure why my settings won't let me post this as a list, not all together. If any of you know please share!

2 comments:

Jerolyn said...

Hey Annilee I just linked you to my blog if that's ok?! We'll be out of town but I'll be checking up on you VIA the internet. (I just like saying via - makes me sound official or something like that haha)take care~jer

Cindy Dean said...

Annilee,
Thanks so much for the nice words on my blog. I appreciate it! I am sure Cole tells you tons of horror stories! LOL Hopefully none about me!

P.S. I loved those "Dolly Madisons" (is that the name?) Whatever that fantastic creation of gooeyness you made and had Cole bring into work! I told Cole today that you should enter that in a recipe contest because you would WIN!!!